Saturday, April 9, 2011

Tenant woes are OVER!

April 8, 2011

Just when I thought the tenant pool was all dried up and I was contemplating raffling the house off...haha funny but serious, now i have 3 people who want to take occupancy right away.  I'm running around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to move out.  As if that isn't enough good news...they moved up excavation to this weekend. 

April 9, 2011
Soooo what I haven't shared is that while we are waiting for the completion of our house...I will be staying at my parents.  AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Yes, I have to scream at the thought.  How many weeks until settlement again???? Pray for my sanity.. I actually think I would rather live in my car-- half of my stuff is already in it anyhow so I may as well just make it official.

No comments:

Post a Comment