Thursday, July 21, 2011

No more roll backs!

It's offical--- The countdown is OVA and there will be no resets!  The clock is at 00...(for the third time)

Ha- we would be scheduled to move on the HOTTEST day of the year but trust and believe, I’m moving even if I’m butt naked hanging out the side of a U-haul with a bag of ice for bra and panties!  It's so hot in the Washington DC Metropolitan area that the devil is even stark naked suckin on an ice cube. Even still, this heat will not roll us back un momento!  This is going to make for an unforgettable move.  I'm sure I'll be telling stories about this move for a long time. Well let me just say that I have enjoyed each of you so much.  Thank you for helping me get through this and keep my sanity! Through all the drive-bys, go-ins, chicken bones, no power, no power again, closing delays you all have been right there to cheer me up, listen and laugh with me.


THANK YOU!
I'll check in with you all later to dish about closing. Hope all goes well!  *Fingers Crossed*

9 comments:

  1. I am in the Charlotte NC area....We're just as hot! And yup! We get to close and move same day and weekend as you! We'll have to compare notes! *makes mental note of ice bra and panty idea*

    BTW...the devil naked comment...too funny!!! =)

    GL @ closing!! And with the move! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK ladies...Try central FLORIDA!! LOL Luckly Im not moving ...right now but it is hot as hades himself down here!

    Good Luck Lady!! Cangrats and DONT FORGET your e-neighbors!!! We will miss you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck to you and Noey both!! And sorry dear....there is nothing sane about a bag of ice for your bra and panties, so you may want to revisit that "keeping my sanity" comment. :) hehe...just kidding. I sure hope you come back once you move in to post pictures, and continue to entertain us with your blog posts!

    Fingers crossed for you tomorrow...I'll be thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys! Becky ill be back quite often! I have to provide you with your mid day LOL! Congrats to u too! You already got to painting...u weren't playing were you? I like the red too! And you know what, I wasn't sane to begin with. Haha!

    Nooby I can't wait to see how your palace turns out *purchasing plane ticket* :-)

    Noey Im wishing you the best tomorrow too. You genuinely deserve it! You've been so helpful and informative *grabbing grout sealer* peace and blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Lady enjoy every minute of it! U r right about this heat but I'm sure you pushed through. Have a wonderful nights rest in your new home.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ditto what Carlito said...do not be a stranger...I look forward to all your posts knowing that by the end I will be LMAO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAAAAAY, no more ROLL BACKS!!!!!!

    LMBO off, you have to let us know how that ice bag bra and panty set worked out! I hope you really wore that because it was blazing!!!!!

    When I picked my hubby up from work today, we saw people walking Downtown to the train and they were dripping with sweat and walking in slow motion. We were feeling real blessed riding in the AC! I hope you all had plenty of water!

    Well we appreciate your blog and really hope that you enjoy your house but definitely post from time to time to let us know how its going...I hope that you all can buy something grand for the house from the money raised from the "potty mouth" jars. :)

    Enjoy and "come back now, ya hear" ...dont be a lurker, be a poster :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. CONGRATS!!! WHOOT WHOOT! I'm very happy for the 4 of you (as you can see by the overuse of the exclamation marks). Also, either I'm a pack rat or I really cherish you guys as friends (I'd like to think the latter, lol) because I still have in my photo album an invitation to a house warming at your old house - don't judge me! At any rate, Congrats again, you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete